Clemence Rogers Home Care based in Doncaster is a provider of domiciliary home care. We deliver a range of services which enable people to maintain their independence at home and quality of life in the community.
As a Home Care Worker your duties will include assisting with personal care, nutrition and medication, and enabling service users to continue to live in their own home.
- Car drivers required with access to your own vehicle
- Walkers required in certain areas
- Domiciliary Care Sector experience an advantage but not essential
- Full training given for candidates new to the Health and Social Care sector
- Salary: £8.50 per hour (plus mileage allowance)
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata
- Flexible hours full time and part time
- Set rolling rota’s available
- Full training given
£8.50 per hour (plus mileage allowance)